Submit your Curriculum Vitae - CV
Your CV must contain:
- Details of your medical qualifications and memberships
- Medical practitioner training and career details (include gaps i.e. holidays longer than one month, including locum details)
- All current and lapsed medical board / council registrations
- Contact details for at least three referees (including email addresses)
- Antipodean Medical Recruitment will need to contact at least three of your referees.
- Assessements will be sent to your nominated referees for completion. The completed assessments will be forwarded to prospective employers to assist with your application.
- Secondary phones: In the first section you listed your regular phone contact number (normally a mobile number). Secondary phones are normally landlines such as home or work numbers.
- Timeline: We will contact you within 24 hours of receipt of your application..
What happens after I submit this form?