Are you a qualified medical doctor?
We do things differently here. Less than 40% of all medical jobs are publicly advertised - instead medical professionals are matched with their best position prior to a formal interview.
What is Antipodean Medical Recruitment?
Antipodean Medical Recruitment is a boutique agency recruiting doctors for jobs in Australia and New Zealand. Antipodean Medical Recruitment only sources jobs for doctors - it is our specialty.
What sort of Medical jobs do we handle?
At Antipodean Medical Recruitment, we locate medical jobs for:
- House Officers / Resident Medical Officers (HO / RMO),
- Senior House Officers / Senior Resident Medical Officers (SHO / SRMO),
- General Practitioners / Family Practitioners, and
- Consultants / Specialists.
The positions for Doctors may be permanent, contract or locum. Most of the doctors we place are in the following areas:
- Emergency Department
- General Practice / Family Medicine
- Medicine and specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Radiology & Medical Imaging
- Surgery and specialties
We recruit across Australia and New Zealand for regional, remote, coastal and suburban health providers in the public sector.
If you are looking for a medical job in Australia or New Zealand, and lifestyle to match, then you need to be with Antipodean Medical Recruitment. Doctors, you really can live, work and play in Australia or New Zealand - let us help you find out how.
Why choose Antipodean Medical Recruitment?
Firstly, review testimonials from some of our doctors and hospitals.
- All services are entirely FREE of charge to doctors
- The knowledge and personal care to make your experience, whether locum, contract or permanent position, hassle free.
- We are approved by NSW Department of Health to provide locums to NSW Hospitals.
- Instant access to an experienced, RCSA Service Delivery Standard Certified, medical recruiter by telephone, email or Skype
- A huge range of choice of medical jobs across Australia and New Zealand
- Our expertise in doctor recruitment and experience working in a hospital environment
- The knowledge and capability to organise your medical registration
- Assistance with work permits / visas for doctors, spouses and we can provide details of registered immigration agents when required
- Assistance with bank accounts, obtaining a tax file number, accommodation, relocation, information for spouses and children
- Antipodean Medical Recruitment is known for its professional and friendly manner!